We don’t just treat medical problems, we treat people!
The LEAP Health and Wellness Center provides comprehensive health and wellness services to the children and families who attend the LEAP Academy as well as the surrounding community. The Center is located at LEAP’s primary school with the goal to enhance the health and educational success of students through holistic care when they need it most.
The LEAP Health and Wellness Center provides a wide range of primary healthcare services. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Annual physical exams for children, ages from newborn to 21 years of age
- Childhood vaccination, sports physical
- Sick visits
- Special interests in treating asthma, allergies, ADHD, concussion,
prematurity and newborn care
- Treatment of common problems such as colds, urinary tract infections,
stomachache, injuries, muscle sprains, etc.
- Pregnancy testing and counseling
- Referrals to specialist care
- Dr. Rivera is affiliated with Virtua Hospital for newborn deliveries.
Hours of Operations
We offer same day appointments and walk-ins
Monday through Friday
8:00 am – 4:00 pm